Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Stevie Wonder Tribute Concert

July 4th, 7-10pm
Iguana Grill

www.iguanagrillaustin.com
2900 Ranch Road 620 N
Austin, TX 78734
(512) 266-8439

'

Will, it was a great show tonight. The translation of Stevie Wonder was awesome and it is great to hear this music again. I have been using "Songs in the key of Life" as the banner on my page for sometime because I think Stevie captures how important music is in expressing all the events in our life from the birth of child to the social injustice we might see around us to the glorious and happy times. I love your playing and you surround yourself with great musicians and vocalists. Your interpretation of this music was joyous and a lot of fun.
-Donald


I really enjoyed this show in particular. Lots of high energy up on stage! Valer




The Songlist for the Show




No comments: